Sunday, February 26, 2006

ermm...confusion...hatred..luv...
i reallie miss him..but at times i hate him..todae i create tis blog to let go of my angriness tat i hav existed for daes..i dunnoe if i still luv him or not..should i give up??..now i got a friend tat is so special tat makes me 4got him easier..but i dun wan to fall in luv again..im afraid to ba hurt again..im afraid tat he would hurt me too..i juz wan to get over all tis and start a new life without getting hurt..but how??..how do i start a new life wen he is alwaes infront of me..i see him everywhere..at tyms saw two of them in my images...issit possible to fall in luv wif two guys at same tym..or issit all illusion of luv playing wif my heart..or issit im force to fall in luv out of friendship??
i now hope tat i will find a guy hu trully luvs me and care for me...byez...