Friday, January 19, 2007


er...its a few daes since i updated tis blog..hehex..2 bz wif blog tests tat juz ended 2dae...so difficult...i tink i need 2 retake some tests coz i cnfirm fail..its 2 hard..well..an example is fnn and bio...hehe 2dae last tests is fnn..its damn hard..1 of the qns is how 2 modify a cake 2 make i t more fibre?..i answered..add banana and papaya..haha..damn stupid la..but i cant tink of anyting else...hehe...well..i juz haf 2 wait 4 e results la...=P.. juz 2 remind myself..i muz pass all these test or else...haiz..i hate 2 sae tis..but its punishment realie2 S**...i realie hate in..u noe y??..we had 2 sit wif our table..our chair..oso e worst ting..we had our own name tag sitting dere at e table..infront of general office...oh my god!!..so paiseh...tats y i realie had 2 pass...=D..
now i tinking of smth else...tinking of my heart...well, its been broken once and its fixed now...i realie noe tat my heart had been fixed but im not sure on how i can move on..whether i can love sum1 again deeply.. whether i would b hurt again..im juz 2 scared and afraid of getting hurt again..i suffered once and i realie doesnt wan 2 suffer it again...i noe its my critical point of life now..olevel..but even wen im studying, i cant avoid tinking of tat sometyms..i noe one person eva sae tat..luv will come by itself..its not 2 b seeked...im trying hard not 2 tink of it..its werking..i hope i can realie 4get bout it 4 now...so i could remain focus on 1 ting...study!..STUDY!!..
ohh..2daes things 4 me is damn hard..firstly is p.e...i had 2 fo 70 pushups...of different types..die!!..i hurt my knee badly..after tat running..then after skool, got p.t in ncc...firstly got games..fun wacko and dog and bone..we are e dogs!!..(woof!!..woof!!..)..haha...after e fun games, we r all screwed!!...we r asked 2 run...then stop...after tat..sit-up and then push-up...sit-up..then push-up...oh my gosh!!..e stomach cramp..(having it now!!..ouch!!)...after tat go home..after noeing tat ive 2 sing during assembly..i wan 2 faint!!..but then go home!!..
now...i at home...juz now i chat wif my fwen..my bestest fwen..we got some mis-communications tat exist long tym ago but nvr said..now its all let out and said 2 each other bout the problems we had...its settled within half hour..ain and me..still kitty (ain) and tweety (me)...still 4eva lyk romeo (me) n juliet (ain)...now..i had 2 go 2 get ready 4 2mrw bdae party..zahara's bdae party...yep..gonna b fun...sweet 16 wad...of course la fun...now i realie had 2 go...gonna updates ssooonnnn....!!!....=P..=D