Friday, January 26, 2007












=====================================================================
hmm...2dae was quite a dae 4 me...its 1 of e dae tat makes me feel so sad and angry wif myself..and oso my fwen...well...tat sadness onie came at the end of the dae...its juz makes me feel so bad and angry..even now..i juz cant stand it...but well ill tell u the gd tings first..so tat ill not feel tat bad...
2dae im gonna go 2 visit nyp...well..its not tat exciting coz i eva went dere..but well ill b looking 4 e course tat im so interested in..its the media entertainment design...wow!..tat course is damn cool...i juz love it...so tats the onie reason im interested in the poly..i tink..;)..tats 4 now la...but then smth else might get me interested in the course..hehe...so at skool im already tinking bout it...but 2daes subject was great...
but well its not tat great after all..the p.t lesson was so damn tough..i didnt participate coz im not well n got an mc 4 it...so i juz watch how my fwen was tortured..it was horrible..i feel so bad tat i didnt join them...i realie2 feel bad...but well..next week ill b playing it...ill b in the torture..yea!!..haha...after tat was recess and lesson carried on...bla..bla..bla...
after skool ended (which was bout 15 mins late..as usual..)..we went straight 2 change 2 pe..our uniform s**!!
haha..but well we had 2 b fast...we then board e bus n go 2 nyp...at nyp we r brought around by our tour guides..i find tat e skool is kinda cool..especially e facilities..vry e high tech...i oso saw tis vry hansem guy... angmoh...meaning mix blood..so damn hansem...haha...
after tat we went 2 eat at mac donald..so damn cheap lor!!...hehe...after eating, some of us went 2 e lounge... one of my fwen was crying coz of this fwen of mine..this fwen of mine got such a bad mouth...but well she reamined calm after a while...we went it 2 play tis soccer game...then...waty and ain played well..wenny oso..but me..i kicked but i didnt scored or lose..guess wad??...my shoe 'fly' frm my feet..ah!!..so paiseh..i wan 2 die la..haha...my fwen decided 2 tell some of our fwen...i was fine...except 4 ltr..
i got disturbed by my chinese guy fwen..i dun mind if its alittle bit..but its getting out of hand..i was burning insyd my heart..i tried 2 keep calm but he was realie getting out of hand..ltr in e bus..deres tis fwen of mine seeing my face sulking..i was realie in such a bad state...he then kolled me wad i hate most..its lyk saying im so action and bitchy...oh my god!!..my heart realie breaks..luckily we reached skool fast n i quickly go 2 my ncc...i then went 2 toilet n cry..i realie feel vry bad..tis guy tat kolled me tis kolled other fwens 2 join in..i feel vry hurt..bcoz tis guy eva bcome my gd fwen..then now, he seems more 2 b lyk my enemy..i dun lyk it but he seems 2 lyk it..he eva lyk spit on me..even wen ive nvr done anyting wrong 2 him..he make me fall..he kolled me names..i juz dunnoe y..he changed frm a respectable guy tat respects his friends..2 a freak, creature tat has no feeling at all...i juz hate him now!...
now im feeling abit better but no wae will i eva 4gif him..not all mistakes culd n 4gotten wif sorie..sorie cant cure a broken heart fren...ok now i realie gotta go..ill updates soon...