Friday, February 02, 2007



im so sad..i juz realise tat im gonna leave e skool w/o anyting...ppl leaves e skool wif a gd remembrance 4 e teachers..it seems lyk im gonna leave e skool w/o any remembrance..i juz realise how bad i am..i cant do smth tat has no mistake in it..i juz dunnoe y..i tried my best at tyms but yet it still NOT GOOD ENOUGH1!!..wads correct then??..haish..i juz dun undestand...my mind is corrupted olready..its switching off..:P
2dae sum1 realie makes me so frust..i juz hate tat particular person..i dun tink tat person has e ryte 2 tick me off wen tat person itself is so horrible..doesnt realie come 4 training..doesnt noe hw we suffered, unlyk e others...i cant sae hu..but tat person juz dun haf e ryte 2 critic me n my specs frens..tat person itself dun haf e standard..not here alwaes n still wanna tok much..oooh..i juz hate her..realie...juz now oso kene ticked off my another person..bout respect..n shit stuff...i juz wanna tell tat person..respect is 2 b GAINED!!..NOT DEMAND!!..its useless wen u demand it...i juz feel so horrible 2dae tat i cried again..:(..so paiseh..but i juz hold my anger tat my tears tat ran down my cheek..
but im feeling better..i cant update much..need 2 get ready 4 skool 2mrw..got parents meeting at skool 2mrw and oso bdae party of a cuzen..so gotta go sleep...updating agian soon..