Friday, February 16, 2007




its been daes since i last update my blog..its bcoz im fed up coz i culd not get thru my frenster account at home..its realie terrible..i hate it so much..well at least my trusted fren can open my frenster 4 me 2 check update..so smth is wrong wif my com..well gonna bring a 'doctor' 2 check it..hehe..
2mrw is holidae..a long one..so i gonna sleep vry happily 2nyte..but i need 2 do hmwk tats tones in my back..so haf 2 finish up..then my badluck is tat my contact lense cause my eye 2 haf infection..so i gonna wear specs..oh gosh..im realie woried if im gonna b laughed at..but well hope not..
well..juz now p.e tym was fun..its realie fun..got play floor ball and im hitting e air..haha..its realie funny..i cant control tat stupid ting...haha it realie is so stupid lor..but well my fren ridwan managed 2 score a goal and we win against e 4e1..but we played 'well'..haha..gonna practise hard..so tat tis last yr gonna win inter class competition..well its e last yr..so gonna b more sporting la..juz hit wadeva i can hit la..hehe..:p
well next is valantines dae which i spent at home due to my stupid eye infection..i was hoping 2 get a wish frm sum1 but i didnt realie get..i reali miss sum1..i realie do..sum how i wish i can juz 4get evryting tat happen n move on w/o any guys in my life but im now in luv again..not wif e guy tat broken my heart..sum1 else..its e one tat makes me smile alwaes n comfort me wen im in pain..i juz wish its not too late 2 realise wad is a true sum1..hehez..i juz hope deres still place in his heart 4 me..but wadeva it is im gonna try 2 4get luv but luv study..its gonna b hard but gotta try..jiayo!!..hehe..okhe..lame..
now i had 2 go olready..ill update more wen deres ting 2 update..